Wednesday, April 15, 2009

8 months of my life...

It's done!! I handed it in this morning, after much editing scramble and fussy words with helpful early-morning-editor. Felt fabulous to have a printed version in my hands; thick, heavy, requiring the serious staples. If anyone feels like reading something heavy and full of stats that they won't understand I'll gladly send you a copy.
I came home today feeling lighter. Relieved would not be a word to describe how I feel today. I simply feel finished with one piece of this part of my life and ready for the next one. I am happy to have accomplished so much in the last 8 months, to have finally found a stride that works for me after all these years. When I got home today the sun beckoned me outside to capture photographic evidence of this years pink snow fall.

No comments: