Monday, November 1, 2010

Muse

Today I embarked on a 6 week journey of self portraiture with the lovely Lady Vivienne and a bunch of other wonderful folks. I've known Vivienne since our time working at a local health food store and over the years I have watched her grow into an amazing photographer. She has the ability to show such courage and beauty in her work. So, when I heard inklings of a potential e-course with Viv I knew I had to be on board.
The course is entitled You Are Your Own Muse and is a wonderful journey through beauty and storytelling via self portraits. I am very excited to participate. I know Viv is already planning on putting this on again, so check it out if you are interested.

I've decided that part of my process will be to post some of my pictures and thoughts here on this blog. It might be the best picture of the day or (as a challenge) the worst picture of the day. Or it could be both.

Here is my favorite from today...


No comments: