Monday, December 27, 2010

Reverb10: Day 25


Day 25: Photo – a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.

I went through all the pictures of me from this year and I have to post two. They represent my two favorite aspects of myself.



This first one was taken by my good friend Jeremy Williams (who also happens to be a most fabulous photographer) on the trip up to Emma Lake. I feel this picture represents my quiet thoughtful side, the side that looks inward to explore, and the side who listens well.




This second picture was taken by me. It represents the silly side of me, the side that will make you laugh, the side full of sunshine, smiles, and giggles, the side that talks in fake accents and makes up stories and songs about Styrofoam fish and multi-coloured kitchen jellyfish.
Oooohhh, it stings!!

No comments: