Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reverb10: Day 6

Day #6: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)

It being holiday time I've been making lots of stuff. I just finished a plush bunny and am working on a plush owl. I am also working on this lace shawl for my best friend Caelie. It is made in Bijou Blue Malabrigo wool, a most fabulous and soft yarn from Uruguay. I have high hopes that it will be done by Christmas. The last thing I finished was a cream coloured lace sweater that I had been working on for a couple of months. It felt really good to finally finish it. The next thing I plan to make is the family Christmas fruit cake, probably tomorrow. This recipe has been in my family for at least 100 years, and man it is good. After that comes lots and lots of cookies.

2 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

~Greetings from Argentina~ :)
I´m doing December Views too and got your address from the site. :)
Very interesting posts on Reverb 10. How similar we can be, even with such a distance in between. Cool idea to add the badge in your posts.

Brie said...

Hi Paula :) I'm loving both December Views and Reverb10. I feel very self reflective these days because of them, LOL :)